Rebound Air Walker Low Top is designed to provide added protection, superior compression, improved comfort and, ultimately, successful patient outcomes.
Rebound Air Walker Low Top is a circumferential walker with fully integrated air pump and release valve that provide easy, tool-free inflation and deflation for fine-tuned, consistent compression
It features a host of details designed to provide added protection, simplified application and usage, improved comfort and, ultimately, successful patient outcomes
- Linked medial and lateral air bladders with a single inflation point provide balanced compression and are shaped to cradle the Achilles, holding the heel in place.
- Rocker bottom promotes a natural, stable gait, while a trimmable, semi-soft toe bumper provides added protection.
- Moisture-wicking softgood helps keep skin dry and comfortable.
- Straps fasten in front for easy application, adjustment and removal.
- EVA material provides greater shock absorption in the heel.
- Fully-integrated air pump and release valve provides easy, tool-free inflation and deflation for fine-tuned, consistent compression.
- Flex Edge® overmolding conforms to each patient’s unique anatomy to help limit the formation of pressure points.
- Ventilated panels wick moisture to prevent microbial buildup and improve patient comfort.